CP-50 Compact EVSE Tester from ClipperCreek® is the perfect tool for installers to test a Level 1 or Level 2 EVSE installation without a vehicle present. The CP-50 can function as a stand-alone device or in combination with a DVM (Digital Volt Meter) and/or oscilloscope to verify operations and troubleshoot an EVSE.
The CP-50 is designed for use with ClipperCreek® EVSE, and should be compatible with all other makes and models of EVSE on the market.
CP-50 primary functions include:
- Perfect tool to test a Charging Station’s functionality after installation
- Use the CP-50 for preventative maintenance test cycle
- Quick and simple diagnostic tool to troubleshoot vehicle charging issues
- Designed for compatibility with all Level 1 or Level 2 SAE J1772 EVSE
- Easy access test points to view SAE J1772 pilot signal at various states (i.e. vehicle connected, charge requested)
- Advanced cable/connector troubleshooting
- Simulate vehicle connected and charge requested
- Simulate CCID charging fault to ensure EVSE safety circuitry is functioning properly
- Measure incoming service voltage, each line to ground and line to line
- Verify SAE J1772 connector proximity switch resistance is within specification range
- View EVSE pilot communication signal